web counter

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yes, He Will


I have returned from my trip to Memphis with Alicia and Rebecca! It was filled with fun, good food, and a freezing cold Baptist church. Even though I had such a great time, I'm still pretty sad that Snow is gone. I am confident that he's going to have a much better time down there, but he's not here with me. Especially sad since he was so sweet and good during the car ride! He never once got really freaked out. Most of the time he was peeking around and purring. Interesting right? I know, it was fun nevertheless. Speaking of "nevertheless, " that seems like newspeak. Doubleplusgood.
---
Currently Listening To: Evanescence - My Immortal - Anywhere But Home - 2004

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this cat is just a bit more vicious...

http://www.whatjeffkilled.com/index.html

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home